Website University of California San Diego
One of the nation’s top movement disorders research centers seeks a Movement Disorder Neurologist to work in a practice focused on the conduct of clinical trials in highly desirable Denver, Colorado. The incoming Movement Disorder Neurologist will assume a mature clinical practice in movement disorders and conduct cutting-edge clinical trials in Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Dystonia, and other conditions. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in neurology, with a completed fellowship in Movement Disorders, and have experience in clinical trials or a desire to learn. The job will be with two institutions: Rocky Mountain Movement Disorders Center (clinical component of the job) and CenExel Rocky Mountain Clinical Research (research component of the job).
Opportunity Highlights – Neurology Movement Disorder Physician
- Join a full-time 100% movement disorders clinical trials practice – one of the largest of its kind
- Exceptional quality of life – Mon-Fri, no weekends/limited phone call
- Work with a well-known movement disorders specialist
- Continue to build robust clinical trials practice that offers excellent clinical care as well as cutting-edge breakthroughs in movement disorders medicine
- Movement Disorders studied include Huntington’s disease and Parkinson’s disease (50%), with the remainder (50%) split between essential tremor, atypical parkinsonism, dystonia, and other conditions
- Must enjoy clinical research in a private practice setting
- Excellent salary and benefits – Potential for $400,000+ compensation, $50,000 signing bonus, relocation expenses, and full benefits
- Ownership track
Community Information — Live in Highly Desirable Denver
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorado’s capital city and surrounding area offer inviting communities filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery. Niche gives Denver a grade of A- and names it one of the best places to live in Colorado.
- Denver is a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire (US News)
- Colorado is ranked a Best Place to Practice (Medscape 2022)
- Breathtaking views of the Front Range Rockies
- Enjoy nearly 300 days of sunshine with average temperatures of 80-90 degrees in the summer
- World-renowned skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, boating, and countless other outdoor activities to keep you busy year-round
- Top-notch public school system, as well as private and parochial options
- Unlimited housing options from most modern apartments and condos to new housing developments, country club housing, and so much more
For additional information please contact Mr. David King at David.email@example.com, or call (404) 398-2218. Feel free to forward your CV in advance which will be kept in strict confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to David.firstname.lastname@example.org