Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
The Mount Sinai Department of Neurology is seeking enthusiastic applicants for an exciting opportunity in our Movement Disorders, Neuromodulation & Brain Circuit Therapeutics/Department of Neurology!
The Bonnie and Tom Strauss Movement Disorders Center in the Department of Neurology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai seeks a faculty member for appointment to the Assistant or Associate Professor rank. The full-time faculty position is based at Mount Sinai West. The Neurology Department facilitates high quality care and offers a number of potential opportunities including collaboration with superb neurological, radiology, neurophysiology and neurosurgical subspecialists and researchers, participation in and contribution to a robust QA/PI program, and engagement in education of trainees.
The successful candidate should be fellowship-trained in Movement Disorders, Board certified or eligible in Neurology, and have experience and interest in deep brain stimulation and other advanced treatments in movement disorders. He/she will provide clinical services including medical and surgical evaluation and management, chemodenervation, and deep brain stimulation (DBS) programming, and will conduct or participate in clinical research and clinical trials. Independently funded research pursuits are encouraged but not required. Educational duties will include clinical and didactic teaching of fellows and neurology residents. Participation in community outreach and educational activities to support program growth is anticipated.
- Provide medical care in high-functioning outpatient environment
- University affiliated; community based practice
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Additional support staff
- Compensation range from 230K-300K (not including bonuses / incentive compensation or benefits)
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License/Active NYS DEA
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology
- Movement Disorder fellowship training
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
- Ability to respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates, including colleagues, trainees, administrators and APPs
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
Salary Disclosure Information:
Mount Sinai Health System provides a salary range to comply with the New York City law on Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements. Actual salaries depend on a variety of factors, including experience, specialties, historical productivity, historical collections, and hospital/community need. As such, an actual salary may fall closer to one or the other end of the range, and in certain circumstances, may wind up being outside of the listed salary range. The salary range listed is for full-time employment and does not include bonuses / incentive compensation or benefits.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Executive Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org