1) Credentialed Members – For information on how to become a credentialed member, please refer to our Credentialing tab
2) Committee Members – Committee members are selected or nominated by their peers to serve in these roles
3) Working Group Members – To become a member of a working group, please refer to our list of working groups listed on the site. Once you decide on a working group to join, email the chair or co-chair directly to request to be added to the group. They will then approve your membership and officially have you added to the roster.
4) Coordinator Members – Coordinators are can become members either by requesting to join via an email to the PSG Administrative Director or by working at a site that is participating in a PSG study
5) Associate Members – Associate members are added to the PSG database via the administrative team. If you would like to inquire about your membership status, please contact Donna Moszkowicz.